TELL US: How Can We Provide More Value to You?
This is a discussion feed exists for you to share your ideas and suggestions about things we can do to increase the value members get from engaging in this community. What more can we do or offer to our community members to help enable their success?
Suggestions could include…
- Blog Post or Podcast Series topic ideas
- Suggest Community Projects that allow members to contribute to high-value projects be done with / for other organizations within the broader cybersecurity community. [i.e collaborate on specific GitHub, OWASP, SANS or other community projects].
- Ideas for Group Projects that help members build credibility, experience, connections, confidence and careers. [i.e. Build challenges, support a local event, help a small business with assessing and securing their web sites and end points, etc.]
- Ideas about how [and where] to find Community content Contributors on specific Topics of Interest
- Partnership Ideas – Are there organizations [or individuals] we need to reach out to, collaborate with or partner with? And, why?
- Group activities that help members “apply knowlege” [i.e. Capture the Flag events, Q&A or panel sessions with experts, live calls, etc.]
- Ideas about how [and where] to find Community Mentors
- Support Groups [i.e. based on what your learning, where you are in your cybersecurity career, certification study groups, etc.]
Log in to reply.