READ FIRST: Community Guidelines
Our goal at Cybr is to create a friendly, welcoming, and helpful community so that people from all walks of life can learn and make new connections. As you use our community and platform, we ask that you abide by these basic rules.
Members who violate these rules will either receive a warning or be removed from the community & platform at the discretion of Cybr Moderators. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information and additional rules.
- There is no such thing as a stupid question. If a question is answered with a simple Google search, maybe the person didn’t know what to search for. Help them learn how to find answers more effectively.
- Don’t ever tell someone to “RTFM.” Instead, show them how to read the manual and where to find what they’re looking for.
- Be a decent human being. Discrimination, bullying, or any other immature behavior will not be tolerated.
- Don’t post inappropriate materials, links, etc.
- This is not a marketing or ads platform. If you want to share a tool or service that you offer, and it happens to solve a question or request someone has – great. Otherwise, please don’t spam. Give more than you take.
Even if it isn’t in this list or our Terms of Service, if you are doing something uncalled for, the same applies.
Thank you for respecting these guidelines, and I’m excited to welcome you to Cybr!
- This discussion was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Christophe.
Sorry, there were no replies found.
The discussion ‘READ FIRST: Community Guidelines’ is closed to new replies.