Our community has moved to Discord. Join us there!
Cybr.com/Discord
These forums are still up for historical purposes.

Home Page Forums General Discussions Struggles Reply To: Struggles

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    April 22, 2021 at 12:37 pm

Thank you so much for the inspiration i need to keep going yes there were a few times i wanted to quit. But something inside me tells me dont its only a matter of time before i strike gold and from what you said yes its only a matter of time. Yes i need to be patient and persistent because no one is going to do this for me i need to do it on my own and prove to myself i can be one of the best ethical hackers on the planet. Your site is solid it has everything i need to continue and refresh anything i have forgotten. I have other resources out there i use and only a couple of cheat sheets that make sense if i need them.

Ethical Hacking is a journey its very challenging but from what i have seen if a bug is found and validated its very rewarding. Again thank you so much for the invite i would be honored to be with that group, and we can learn together and grow as hunters. I am trying to look past all the negativity out there who say Ethical hackers are just legal criminals and bug bounties are dead don’t waste your time all bugs have been found etc.

I am trying to find more time to train on these vulnerabilities and hunt on live platforms the ones i am currently on are:

• Hackerone
    • Bugcrowd
    • Intigriti
    • Synack

<div>

I just need to take it one day at a time and i will continue to be a member of Cybr to continue to build my skills and knowledge.

</div>