Our community has moved to Discord. Join us there!
Cybr.com/Discord
These forums are still up for historical purposes.

Home Page Forums Welcome & Introductions Introduce Yourself & Tell Us How We Can Help You Succeed in Cybersecurity! Reply To: Introduce Yourself & Tell Us How We Can Help You Succeed in Cybersecurity!

• Eric

June 22, 2020 at 8:24 pm

Hello my name is Eric and I just signed up after watching one of your awesome videos on sql injection. I am a full time student but first a husband and father. This is my second career as I was injured and couldn’t continue with my first which was in law enforcement. I am almost finished with about 3 years of school but is not the same as you would think as my community college has a special program with a local university which allows me to complete my third year at the community college level then go on to the university level and finish up 1 year and get my bachelors in cybersecurity. I love ethical hacking specifically webapp and malware analysis. My biggest expectation is to find some direction and help as I move forward. It’s overwhelming the amount of information and resources to sift through and I often find myself on rabbit trails. I would then love to give back to this community by sharing some of the projects I had difficulty with in school. I’ve written a few tutorials but still have a long way to go. I’m trying to focus on programming, networking, and webapp pentesting. Please let me know if you have any questions.